About the job
Are you an experienced Content Success Manager with insight into the world of Fintech? Someone who understands crypto and the blockchain space.
Our client, an American-based company is expanding globally by being one of the first movers to bring cryptocurrency to Africa and the Middle East at large. The mission is to make bitcoin/blockchain and other FinTech services more accessible, and affordable, than ever before. This dynamic company is looking to hire a Content Success Manager to join their team.
The Customer Success content manager is responsible for creating, editing, and providing quality assurance for content that directly supports the customer experience. You’ll work cross-functionally with the Customer Success operations and Quality teams, as well as the Product and Marketing teams.
You’ll be creating and managing customer-facing communication across various channels, ensuring that their customers are given the best experience they could possibly receive on their cryptocurrency journey.
Our Client believes education leads to adoption – one of their educational resources is their internal knowledge base. You’ll be a champion of it and help manage this library of information.
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
- 1+ years of experience in Customer Success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in a similar role or a proven track record in Customer Success
- Proven content development skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growth-drive company
- A high-level of creativity, flexibility, and ability to drive change across a variety of teams and internal environment
- Have a willingness to build upon your current knowledge of cryptocurrencies
- Good listening and organisational skills
- The ability to work on different projects at once
- A proactive mindset
- Own and develop the Help Centre
- Identify customer pain points and solve them with content
- Working with the Help Centre Content Manager to align on customer-facing communication
- Creating content will be used to assist and support our customers, through various channels including live chat and social media
- Managing the internal CS knowledge base
- Digital copywriting
- Being involved in projects launching and developing localised content for new customers
- Identifying content needs based on feedback from the quality assurance team, by conducting root-cause analyses, and by analysing data and metrics pertaining to customer support
- Identifying opportunities to improve content performance and usability, as well as content development processes and tools
- Delivering and implementing end to end processes including writing, editing, publishing, analysis and reporting of internal content to all relevant stakeholders
- Ensuring all content is in line with the brand guidelines and tone
- Exude your upbeat energy and enthusiasm each and every day to motivate your team to be the best they can in every aspect of what they do
- Celebrate the success of others by recognizing the contributions of committed team members and their achievements
- Align your values with the Mission, Vision and Values of the Client
- Be a role model for the Client’s organizational culture by creating a positive impact at every touchpoint with people, with every word you say or put in print and everything you do
- Communicate in a fashion that is respectful and well understood
- Collaborate with your peers to collectively think of innovative ideas that drive business through technology
- Build and utilize working relationships with internal business partners across the organization and external business contacts
If this sounds like the perfect job opportunity then apply today! Apply Via https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2610600902/?utm