The DevOps Engineer will on a day-to-day basis work with software developers, system operators and administrators, IT operations staff and others to oversee and/or facilitate code releases & deployments on a Continuous Integration (CI)/ Continuous Deployment (CD) basis. He/She will have knowledge of and experience in the implementation and continuing support of cross platform build systems, continuous integration systems, automated testing, packaging systems, multiple branched environments, and source control integration.
- Support Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) and DevOps transformation initiatives under the guidance of Enterprise Achitecture and the Technical delivery manager.
- Contribute in developing best practices for infrastructure as code (e.g: Puppet, Shell scripting), software build tools (Maven, Gradle, etc.) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.).
- Work with the Development and Infrastructure teams in developing, building/packaging/deployment processes for new and existing
- Work with various IT teams to automate manual release/build related activities utilizing DevOps principles.
- Setup/Configuration/Administration of code Repositories like Git, SVN
- Working with development and test engineers to generate automate testing plans and configurations using Selenium, SonarQube, JUNIT etc.
- Automation of test plans and deployment pipelines for various applications.
- Manage Image storage to ensure consistency and recoverability of the same as required.
- Development of process and procedures of code versions to ensure proper governance and security is always maintained within the enterprise.
- Working with stakeholders to select “fit for purpose tools” to be used in the DevOps orchestration/automation processes.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field from a recognized university.
- 3 years’ experience in Information Technology with hands on experience:
- Working in a busy environment with Software Build and Deployments.
- Developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD) using various tools like TeamCity, Jenkins/Bamboo, and Artifactory/Nexus as binary repository.
- Working with Source Code Management tools like GIT, Bitbucket, and TFS.
- Proficient in scripting & working in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools like – Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.