We seek to fill the position of a Finance and Administration Officer who will report to the Managing Director.
Responsibilities for this role will be as follows:
- Set up and operate the finance and administration function.
- Define and oversee implementation of SOPs and performance management.
- Procure and implement systems and applications for use in the areas of responsibility.
- Provide support to the regional expansion team on contracting and compliance matters.
- Maintain general ledger and other necessary financial records.
- Prepare timely, accurate, and insightful management information.
- Liaise with external stakeholders, ensuring full compliance with obligations.
- Participate in the design and testing of the company’s solutions.
- Provide input in the preparation of business case information for new products and markets.
- Perform any other task that may be assigned by management.
- Minimum 4 years experience, including a supervisory role in a multinational
- Undergraduate degree (minimum), and CPA / ACCA qualification.
- Experience in the use of accounting and HR applications with high proficiency in the use of MS Office.
- Experience in financial management and reporting.
- Experience in Admin and HR management (as well as processes) will be an added
- IT related qualifications and experience, especially software development an added
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Solution-oriented with a can-do and flexible attitude.
- Ability to lead and work well within a team.
- Customer-oriented mindset.
The successful candidate will join a vibrant and transformational team that is providing value-adding system solutions to our customers. The role provides an opportunity to build experience in a variety of business areas and has great potential for growth as the company continues to develop. A competitive remuneration package will be offered.
Method of Application
Interested persons should send their application letter, CV, and copies of certificates/testimonials by email to email@example.com on or before 3 Dec 2021. The application letter should as a minimum state the earliest date the candidate is available to start work if successful, the current gross salary, and the expected gross salary.