To assist in delivering energy efficiency and renewable energy integration in enterprises and ensure climate change issues receive the requisite attention including assisting enterprises develop comprehensive resource management programmes.
- Promote quality green growth and climate change services
- Assist in efficient reporting on activities, outcomes and impacts of the Centre
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide support in delivering green growth and climate change services for the benefit of industry and other target sectors.
- Assist with research and documentation on issues related to firm level energy efficiency and other resources management including water/wastewater and raw materials utilization.
- Assist the Centre in the promotion of green and circular economy best practices
- Assist in mobilization of participants to Centre activities
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Executive
- University degree in Environmental or Energy Engineering from a recognized institution
- Energetic, self-motivated professional committed to promoting green growth and climate change initiatives
- Knowledge on broad aspects of Green Growth, Climate Change and Environmental issues
- Good background in project development – areas of energy efficiency and/or renewable energy.
- Ability to understand electric utility rates and determine best practices for renewable energy installations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective organizational skills, team player and attentive to detail.
Method of Application
How to Apply
Qualifying candidates to complete the online application and submit their CV and Application letter only to email@example.com indicating the words ‘Green Growth and Climate Intern’ on the email
subject line so as to reach us not later than 13th April 2022. Click Here to apply