Our client is a well-established healthcare facility looking to hire a Hospital Administration Supervisor.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing leadership and creating an atmosphere that provides continuity of quality patient care. He/she should have a deep understanding of all administrative hospital procedures, from creating work schedules and communicating with doctors to managing employees and ensuring they comply with the policies and regulations. Ultimately, to be responsible for making sure the hospital operations run smoothly.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, training, supervision, guidance, and coaching for hospital employees.
- Ensure the hospital is in compliance with all established policies and procedures; national and county regulations and other licensing requirements.
- Handle patient grievances with adherence to the Hospital values and the principals of patient charter.
- Complete and communicate employee performance evaluation.
- Monitor facility quality indicators and develop resolution plans by working closely with the management team.
- Responsible for the oversight of continued employee training requirements, safety, and quality initiatives.
- Ensure that the business office complies with all established policies, procedures, and protocol in regard to the patient process, collections, and customer service
- Ensure the facility is equipped with the appropriate supplies and materials in which to effectively deliver quality patient care.
- Work closely with the Management team regarding employee-related issues, training, and staff development initiatives
- Responsible for ensuring all functional areas are fully staffed with continuous coverage
- Attend staff meetings or other company-sponsored or mandated meetings as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Critically analyze a problem and develop recommend solutions
- Maintain sensitive data in a confidential manner
- Think through details and tactics without losing sight of overall strategic goals
- Understand and resolve complex issues, complaints, or problems
- Professional presentation and exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and plan
- Ability to work independently and in consultation with key stakeholders
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the position as subject of email.