- Provide administrative assistance in the entire recruitment process i.e. placing advertisements, screening of applications, interviews, onboarding etc.
- Support implementation and monitoring of the HR policies and procedures.
- Maintain the existing filing system, retrieval as per the data protection guidelines provided.
- Administration of the Health & Safety commitee and ensuring accurate tracking & reporting
- Assist in payroll administration which includes statutory deductions and remittance
- Generate monthly reports and submit to relevant internal authorities
- Diploma/University Degree in Business in Human Resource Management.
- Approximately 6 months working or internship experience in HR se