Reporting to the Principal, the Internal Auditor will be responsible for conducting audit assignments and documenting the work performed to facilitate review and support of audit recommendations
For appointment to this position, the candidate must
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Be in possession of a first degree in Commerce (Accounting/ Finance options) or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Be a holder of a CPA(K) certificate
- Registered with ICPAC or equivalent professional body
- Must be a member of In.slitute of Internal Auditors Kenya.
- Candidates must
- comply with Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.