To provide direct technical assistance and support to the University for network, hardware and software issues
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installing and maintaining computer systems including software and hardware on desktops and laptops
- Respond to user requests for service, troubleshoot problems and help develop solutions
- Resolving internet and network access issues (both wired and wireless)
- Support PC hardware components, desktop operating system software, and application software
- Providing network printer support
- Assist users in determining appropriate software solutions to meet needs
- Develop and provide user training for basic hardware and software use
- Maintains open communication and positive working relationship with staff
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidate must be a citizen of Kenya.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Instructional Design or related area from a recognized university.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Google Workspace.
- Ability to use web–based applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Client orientation
Closing date:20th April 2022
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter, a detailed CV (include two referees), academic certificates, a clear copy of your Kenya National ID and iTax certificate via email
Lecturer in Information Technology (10 Part-Time Positions)
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter indicating current and desired salary, a detailed CV, academic certificates and three references via email
Email: to firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Human Resources,
P.0. Box 56808-00200, Nairobi, Kenya