Duties & responsibilities
- Develop and grow the BBROOD lunch and breakfast options. Lead in the development of new menu ideas and develop delicious and attractive dishes.
- Turn ideas into cost/time effective recipes.
- Training of staff to prepare dishes.
- Ensure proper preparation and presentation of all food to be served.
- Maintain a clean, efficient and safe kitchen always.
- Responsible for the kitchen staff rota.
- Coordinate with outlet supervisors to maintain healthy raw material stock levels.
- Minimum a diploma in food production or related course from a recognized institution.
- Extensive experience in a variety of kitchen environments, especially serving the high end of the market.
- Experience with pastry and bread products is an advantage.
- Capability to work safely, efficiently and neatly.
- Creative and able to come up with new menu ideas.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Computer literate, able to work with Word, Excel and materials management systems.
Method of Application
How To Apply:
Email your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter, under the subject line “CHEF” to email@example.com to reach us not later than 26th April 2022. Only applications sent to the above email will be considered.