AIC Kijabe Hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care services at affordable rates.
We are renowned for excellent patient care in outpatient, inpatient and surgical care and have been in existence since 1915.
As a provider of compassionate and quality service, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking to fill the following position;
Reporting to the Assistant Manager-Procurement, the holder of the position will glorify God through timely procurement of goods, services and works for AIC Kijabe Hospital, developing and implementing policies and procedures on procurement.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in supply chain, procurement, logistics or related qualifications
- KISM or CIPS Membership
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in procurement management
- Healthcare procurement and HMIS experience is an added advantage
- Strong commitment and passion to customer service
- Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
- Must demonstrate ability to execute work assigned with minimum supervision
- Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams
- Must demonstrate ability to multitask
- Must be a flexible person who is willing to learn and able to work flexible hours to achieve goals
- Should be an effective communicator with the ability to handle high level communication
- Must be an honest person full of integrity in their personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
- Must be aligned to the mission and vision of AIC Kijabe hospital
Method of Application
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV to email@example.com indicating the title of the job as the subject matter, on or before 13th June 2021. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. Kindly select the external application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.