Your Work-life Opportunity
We’re looking for a Q-Commerce Sales Executive who has i) the Gas to get great work done, ii) the skills to bring out the best from our sales team, iii) the strategic/innovative/creative thinking that’s required to develop outside the box solutions, and iv) the emotional intelligence and humility to lead a fast-paced business.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Set up and track quarterly goals and priorities for the sales team
- Validate, upload and track progress for each team member
- Create reporting to evaluate the sales performance
- Define and implement content scoring tool on a global scale
- Define the content: analyze ROI/profitability per sub-vertical, determine priorities and strategy per city & country
- Manage long-tale pipeline
- Boost the team spirit between sales executives, create a group, share best practices, push for healthy comparison/competition
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- 2+ years experience in fast-paced environments (startups, top consulting firms, top internet firms, FMCG)
- Data-driven mentality: takes decision-based on data and makes business judgment when necessary
- A solid sense of ownership, a natural bias for action in order to always push for things to happen
- Objective- and deadline-orientation
- A solution-driven mindset to complex, multi-disciplinary problems
- Experience in understanding the retail business, as well as revenue dynamics and drivers
- Strong commercial negotiation skills and ability to manage large partner accounts
- Fluency in English. Additional language skills are a plus.
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!