Our client is one of the world’s leading medical service providers and they are seeking to recruit Registered nurses.
- RN must have Bachelor’s degree from an accredited ‘Registered Nursing program’
- RN must have minimum 1-year of work experience after their Registration from the ‘Nursing Council’.
- RN must be currently working in Hospital setup in Operating Theater, Recovery Room, Critical Care Areas (ICU, MICU, SICU, CVICU, and CCU), Step-down/ High Dependency Unit, Cath Lab, Medical Surgical, L&D, Dialysis or Cardiac Nurse.
- RN’s current Hospital minimum bed capacity has to be more than 150 beds.
- The level of RN’s current Hospital has to be level 5 (Secondary Hospital) and level 6 (Tertiary Hospital) depending on their location (non-rural vs. rural), the cases they see, and the services they provide. Thus, it is not necessarily based solely on bed capacity.
- Nursing Transcripts of BSN degree should have Grade ‘B’ in nursing courses.
- Salary offered– USD 22-USD-32 per hour depending on location, night shift, weekend shift.
- Visa Offered– Green Card with family – based on an EB3 visa – Employment based third category.
- Hospital– Acute care setups
- Weekly working hours –40 hours per week is considered as full time but nurses may have the opportunity to pick up additional shifts. Working Overtime does not count against the remaining time on the contract.
- Locations covered– Arizona, New York, Oklahoma, Texas, Illinois, Ohio, South Carolina, North Carolina Georgia, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Kansas,