We are seeking to recruit experienced, self-driven, results oriented, aggressive personnel with good networking skills to work as sales executives within our Sales Division.
The Sales Executives will be responsible for accelerating sales of the company’s properties and ensure good customer interface with prospective land buyers as well as relationship management within the entire sales cycle.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying sales opportunities and presenting benefits and key features of products effectively to acquire new business.
- Presenting and selling company products and services to new and existing clients.
- Make calls and carry out product demonstration to clients and brief them about the location, benefits, prices and payment methods.
- Identify clients, book appointments and arrange meetings with clients, companies, investment groups and other organized groups to present the company’s products.
- Carry out site visits to showcase the products to the clients.
- Facilitate the plot booking process during the site visits as well as follow up prospects till the execution of the sale and after sale.
- Participate and promote sales of products through adverts, site visits, expos, exhibitions and multiple listing services.
- Give a weekly sales report on sales, achievements and challenges to the sales manager.
- Diploma/Degree in business related field/sales and marketing.
- Passion in sales and outdoor promotions
- Bold personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in sales/promotions is an added advantage.
Method of Application
If interested in this position and meet the above requirements, kindly submit your application (noting to attach your CV) on or before 2nd July 2021 (to the email firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.)