As a Sales Representative you will receive meaningful responsibilities from day one, be in charge of maintaining and expanding long-term partnerships with our customers by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet shared objectives. In doing so, you will develop a keen understanding of your product categories and markets.
You will be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow!
- Delivering business results and critical metrics
- Lead, train and form sales teams through training and field sessions.
- Ensure the distribution of the P&G Portfolio throughout the assigned geographical territory.
- Focus on crafting relationships of collaboration and growth with the main partners (distributor, indirect customers, agencies).
What we offer you
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership from the beginning, you will be given specific projects and responsibilities, and experience the impact you can have in our business early on
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive in-depth corporate, sales-specific, and one-to-one training, as well as ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues, to enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions – all in line with your results, performance and potential. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
(skills / experiences) for the role:
- Bachelor Degree in business majors with up to 4 year of relevant Sales experience, ideally in FMCG.
- Have an analytical capacity to draw conclusions based on information analysis.
- Passion to make things happen, collaborating well with diverse groups of people.
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work.
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills.