JOB GROUP ‘Q’(CPSB 04); ADVERT NO. 163/2021
Terms of Appointment : Permanent and Pensionable
Basic Salary : Kshs. 99,900 p.m. – Kshs. 133,870 p.m.
House Allowance : Kshs. 20,000 p.m.
Commuter Allowance : Kshs. 16,000 p.m.
Medical Cover : Comprehensive Medical Cover
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:
- Have a Bachelors of medicine and surgery from a medical practitioners and dentist board recognized institution;
- Have a Master’s degree in Internal Medicine;
- Have a Certificate of registration by MP&DB;
- Have a varied practice license from MP&DB;
- Demonstrate professional competence and managerial capability; and
- Be computer literate.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Undertake general diagnosis, care treatment and rehabilitation of medical patients;
- Provide specialized medical clinics, inpatient and critical care services;
- Training, consulting in internal medicine;
- Carrying out medical legal services;
- Undertake health research; and
- Analyze medical data for reports.
Method of Application
Candidates are requested to download the Application for Employment Form accessed via the following link:(http://www.nyandarua.go.ke/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/APPLICATION-FOR-EMPLOYMENT-FORM.pdf). Thereafter, they should complete the Application for Employment Form and attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identification Card;
- Academic, professional certificates and testimonials; and
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, plus other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope which should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board,
P.o Box 38-20303,
Applications may also be hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices located at Posta house, 2nd floor, Ol-Kalou Town.
Applications should be received on or before close of business on 15th July, 2021.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Nyandarua County Government is an equal opportunity employer: women, youth, physically challenged, minority and marginalized persons: are encouraged to apply.