The position reports directly to the Resident Medical Officer at the Outreach Medical Centre with support from the Radiology Manager.
As part of a multidisciplinary team, the incumbent will be responsible for providing safe, efficient, high quality diagnostic imaging services using modern imaging technology that includes digital X-ray machines, state of the art CT scanner, state of the art mammography unit, ultrasound machine and a state-of-the-art MRI machine.
Required qualifications, attributes and experience
- Higher Diploma in Ultrasound
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences
- Two (2) years working experience in similar position
- Registered with The Kenya Radiation Protection Board
- Exposure to hospital management systems and good computer skills are key essentials for the job
Method of Application
Candidates are invited to upload a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are interested in on the subject line:
Deadline of submitting application is on 2nd July 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an equal opportunity Employer.