- This role is responsible for the end to end coordination and management of small to medium sized projects.
This role also provides administrative support to the Enterprise Project Management Office.
- Delivers specified requirements and meets customer satisfaction.
Change request & Change control
- Reports/Manages any changes or deviations from the original scope, time, cost, and quality.
- Actively contributes to the planning phase and prepares the delivery plan.
- Manages the people, processes and technology required to deliver solutions effectively, according to the project requirements.
- Coordination of all aspects of the assigned projects to ensure effective project execution.
- Establishes and updates project plans with actuals and forecasts, and manages deviations from the plan.
Project Expense Management
- Budget Monitoring, tracking, reporting any deviations and implementing approved corrective measures.
Project Communication & Stakeholder management
- Reports on project progress at regular intervals to all project team members, steering committees and all other key stakeholders.
Risk, Opportunity & Issue Management
- Manages key dependencies, roles and project risks.
- Escalates decisions and or unresolved issues and in doing so makes recommendations.
Procurement & contract management
- Liaises with vendors and suppliers/consultants to ensure effective delivery.
Team Management & Effectiveness
- Plans and manages the deployment of resources to meet project milestones.