We are pleased to announce that the following job opportunity RPA developer has recently became available within Digital I.T Department – Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Manager – Business Process Automation and Order Management Development, the position holder will be responsible for planning, development and delivery of Safaricom business process automations services. This includes interacting with user sections to establish their needs, analyzing the needs and applying existing and new technologies (e.g. robotics and intelligent workflows) to satisfy their needs.
Full Job Description
- The Robotic process automation developer position is focused on delivering business value quickly by automating manual and repetitive tasks. This developer will have the opportunity to implement, design, develop and maintain automation using RPA solutions, Reflections, and scripting languages such as VBA, Python, and PowerShell
- Support the strategy, design, development, and deployment of RPA technology-enabled solutions to meet customer and company practice needs.
- Working with a dynamic team to refine and expand the automation based upon users feedbac
- Work with functional and technical support to continuously develop and support the Enterprise RPA platform
- Work with customers on automation opportunities to consult, design, develop, and/o support solutions using RPA and potentially other technologies
- Work closely with the business analyst and project managers to support the RPA architecture planning, development, and implementation effort through the delivery of quality and timely projects
- Collaborate with client teams and RPA business analyst to analyze and design automation based upon business and technical requirements
- Create reusable workflows and library components to reduce the development time and increase maintainability using UIPath.
- Proactively identify issues and bugs and provide solutions to mitigate and resolve these issues
- Maintain code quality and document all required artifacts
- Perform audits at the end of each RPA project lifecycle
- Facilitate RPA change management
- Implement RPA best practices for customers and the company
- Must have minimum 2+ years in developing RPA solutions.
- Should have experience deploying at least two RPA solution in production.
- Advanced skills in analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts.
- Experience with the configuration, development, testing and deployment of automation solutions
- Excellent communication, documentation, and presentation skills
- Genuine desire to learn is essential
- UIPath Developer certification, desired; related or equivalent certifications acceptable